Saturday 10 April 2010

IT CAN BE DONE.


It Can Be Done & There Is Always Another Choice

You don't have to buy from anyone. You don't have to work at any particular job.

You don't have to participate in any given relationship.

You can choose.

You alone steer the course you choose in the direction of where you want to be today, tomorrow or in any distant time to come.

You hold the tiller.

You can decide to alter the course of your life at any time.

No one can ever take that away from you.

In my very Soul I've a small internal dialogue of just 4 words on sometimes they get me into amusing situations and these 4 words are
so powerful.

These 4 words, believed and affirmed in your attitude, can
help leapfrog you too success.

Here they are:

"IT CAN BE DONE"

You can decide what you want and go after it.
It's always your next move.

What will help is simply grasping the attitude of 'I CAN and I WILL.'

Develop that fire of energy, that burning DESIRE that runs
through you and moves you to achievement.

I smile as much of my day is talking with people who blame business failure of a business on timing or economics

All the strategies about how to build a business mean nothing
if your thoughts and self image won't allow you to succeed.

Far more often I see people who want to start an internet business, an estate agency business or direct sales and they fail because they focused on the 'strategies' of that industry, not THEMSELVES.

Bad ATTITUDE guarantees failure.


How often do you beat yourself up or get down, your confidence drops,
and you become inactive?

How often do your thoughts become negative and you talk
yourself out of things you deserve?

Our thoughts, imagination, and our behaviours determine our
present and our future.

I was in a rut of my own. I was trying to change
everything outside myself and I was going nowhere.
Next I read 'The Lazy Mans Way To Riches' by Joe Karbo
My life chaged forever!

Some projects will take time, just do not give up, if out of capital do something alongside, make money comeback, and simply never quit

No comments:

Post a Comment